By Hilary Corfield, at Neal’s Yard Remedies, 42 Hight St,
Shrewsbury, SY1 1ST
I am a professional and fully qualified Complementary Therapist, specialising in Facial Skin Care and Massage.
I believe very strongly in the benefits of massage for the complexion and of taking the very best care of your skin by choosing to nurture it both inwardly and outwardly.
I continually improve my practice through study; my areas of interest include Gut Health and Nutrition, Dermatology, Yoga and Natural Health.
What You Can Expect
- A thorough pre-treatment consultation on-line and COVID pre-screening, in-line with Government guidelines.
- A fusion of advanced massage and soft tissue techniques, with maximum treatment time withing the session. Your comfort and being at ease are always my priority.
- A tranquil setting with a deeply relaxing, restorative approach.
- Aftercare advice to help you take control of your recovery or to make simple lifestyle adjustments.
- Please be advised that I have completed a COVID Infection Prevention certificate and adhere to Neal’s Yard Remedies’ stringent company hygiene procedures.